Our response to the coronavirus pandemic
We at the ECB have put in place a set of monetary policy and banking supervision measures to mitigate the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the euro area economy and to support all European citizens.
Our measures to support the euro area economy
Looking for the latest on coronavirus?
- 13 July 2020
- Isabel Schnabel: Interview with ARD “plusminus”Transcript of an interview with Isabel Schnabel, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, with ARD “plusminus”, conducted by Markus Gürne on 8 July 2020
- 13 July 2020
- Fabio Panetta: Pursuing a successful path towards euro area accessionIntroductory remarks by Fabio Panetta, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, at a meeting of the Euro Accession Countries Working Group of the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs of the European Parliament
- 8 July 2020
- Christine Lagarde: Interview with Financial TimesVideo interview with Christine Lagarde, President of the ECB, conducted by Roula Khalaf on 7 July 2020 and posted on 8 July 2020
- 7 July 2020
- Fabio Panetta: Unleashing the euro’s untapped potential at global levelIntroductory remarks by Fabio Panetta, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, Meeting with Members of the European Parliament
- 2 July 2020
- The ECB’s monetary policy during the coronavirus crisis – necessary, suitable and proportionatePresentation by Isabel Schnabel, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, at the Berlin Economic Roundtable, 2 July 2020
Would you like to know more?
We are working to support you. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.