Our response to the coronavirus pandemic
We at the ECB have put in place a set of monetary policy and banking supervision measures to mitigate the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the euro area economy and to support all European citizens.
Our measures to support the euro area economy
Looking for the latest on coronavirus?
- 17 September 2020
- ECB’s Governing Council says that exceptional circumstances justify leverage ratio relief
- 16 September 2020
- Isabel Schnabel: Interview with Agence France-Presse (AFP)Interview with Isabel Schnabel, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, conducted by Jean-Philippe Lacour
- 15 September 2020
- Fabio Panetta: Healing after the pandemic: supporting and sustaining the recoverySpeech by Fabio Panetta, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, at the 24th Economist Roundtable with the Government of Greece
- 13 September 2020
- Christine Lagarde: Remarks at the Annual Meeting of the Council of Governors of the Arab Central Banks and Monetary AuthoritiesContribution by Christine Lagarde, President of the ECB during the session “Economic, financial and monetary impact of COVID-19 pandemic, and post-crisis options for policies and tools”
- 11 September 2020
- Yves Mersch: Supervisory action in times of crisis and the limits of the ECB’s prudential mandate Introductory statement by Yves Mersch, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB and Vice-Chair of the Supervisory Board of the ECB, at the Eurofi Financial Forum in Berlin
Would you like to know more?
We are working to support you. Please get in touch at email@example.com if you have any questions.